18 November 2016, One86 Wilson, City of San Juan
After the property viewing and accreditation program presented by One86 Wilson, RMCCI elects its 2017 officers.
The 2017 calendar year of REBAP Mandaluyong City Chapter Inc. (RMCCI) will be an exciting year of working as one united team.
In an election held last 18 November 2016 (Friday), the following were nominated and have accepted the roles and positions as 2017 officers and directors of RMCCI for 2017:
President : Flor Judan
VP Internal: Dra. Vangie de Jesus
VP External: Venice Dee
VP Finance : Edna Martinez
Secretary : Therese Baluyot
Treasurer : Ryan See
VP MIS : Dan Cabana
Auditor : Vangie Cruz
PRO : Punky Dario-Villena
Board of Trustees:
Martin del Rosario
Induction of officers will be scheduled on 7 December 2016, during the chapter’s annual Christmas party.
The 2017 Elected RMCCI Officers and Directors
Seated L-R: Therese Baluyut (Secretary), Edna Martinez (VP Finance), Venice Dee (VP External), Lizette Reyes (REBAP National Chair), Florencia Judan (President), Evangeline Cruz (Auditor), Dra. Evangeline De Jesus (VP Internal), Daniel Cabana (VP MIS). Not in photo Punky Dario-Villena (P.R.O.). Standing L-R: Atty. Kat Veguillas REBAP National Secretary, Ryan See (Treasurer), Karen Vasquez, Martin Del Rosario (Director), Earl Villarosa (One86 Wilson CEO), Brenda Ngo (One86 Wilson President), CarloMagno Hernandez, Concordia Castellano, , Glecy Cabalde (Director), Alice Bote (Director)
RMCCI registrations with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR):
Functions, Roles and Responsibilities as per SEC By-Laws:
Board of Directors (BOD)
- Led by the President and composed of 4 Directors
- Oversees the dispensation of funds
- Ensures internal control or checks& balances are in place with option to engage professionals
- Ratify, in behalf of members, all reports and resolutions submitted by the officers
- Presides in and calls for all meetings and execute ALL resolutions submitted to and approved by the BOD.
- Jointly, with the Treasurer, ensure that all association properties and monies are accounted for
- Within 30 days after the end of the fiscal year, submit to the BOD for ratification in behalf of the members, the Financial Statements
- Attend all REBAP Chapter Presidents’ meetings
VP External Affairs
- Leads and works with the Treasurer and Public Relations Officers in generating funds for the Association.
- Metric: New businesses developed
VP Internal Affairs
- Will primarily be in charge of growing and keeping the Association’s membership in terms of numbers.
- Will work with the President in terms of membership education and determining the appropriate contents or materials needed by the members.
- Metric: Membership numbers growth, Education programs executed
- Ensures that all association records such approved resolutions, minutes of meetings with the members, officers and BOD are duly ratified, preserved and maintained.
- Complies with the annual SEC reportorial requirements within 30-days from the annual meeting.
- Submits to COMELEC and to the incumbent BOD, the list of members in good standing 30-days prior to the date of annual elections
- Ensures proper custodianship of the Association’s assets and monies with proper reporting to the BOD and Members.
- Keeps and maintains records of members and respective financial accounts.
- Works with the VP External in generating funds for the Association
- Metrics: Financial Statements
- Design, develop and implement education programs that will enhance information technology skills of ALL association members and that will eventually help in new business deals.
- Metric: MIS Education programs launched and executed
Public Relations Officer
- Ensures that public image of the Association is addressed in coordination with the President, VP External and VP MIS.
- Communicates to all members and the public all forthcoming plans of the Association.
2016 Outgoing officers are: