168 Hectares titled land in Batangas
WHITE CLAY AND QUARTZ STONE MINE , MANGO AND NARRA PLANTATION
Area: 168 Hectares titled land, No Tenants, not Covered by Land Reform
Location: Barangays Latag and Butucan, Nasugbu (Batangas)
1. The land is composed of 74 parcels which are individually titled.
2. It is situated 105 kilometers from Manila, 100 kilometers of good asphalt road and the last 5 kilometers of Barangay road. Presently, it has an access through Barangay Latag road but a possible road can be used in Barangay Butucan.
3. It has deposits of good quality kaolin and feldspathic white clay. It has some considerable deposits of quartz stone which is more expensive than marble.
4. 100 hectares fully planted with grafted mango trees of the carabao variety which is suited for export. Ten thousand (10,000) of 1 ½ to 2 years old grafted seedlings were planted in June of 1984. Although actual physical count conducted last 2007, showed that there are actually 5,300 mango trees more or less survived. 30 hectares planted Narra trees on the year 2004 and the actual physical count conducted last 2007 showed 46,000 survived.
5. It has 5 sources of spring water strategically located around the place.
6. It occupies 3.4 of the whole mountainside, the top of which is 1,000 ft. above sea level. The top of the mountain is part of the titled area and its afford a breathtaking and panoramic view of Batangas shoreline and countryside. The top has a more or less flat area of around 10 hectares but the whole top is around 20 hectares. The top is ideal for hideaway rest house.
7. It occupies part of a river and most of its boundary is bounded by this river and it does not dry up during the dry season.
8. A farm residential housewith 2 bedrooms, 2 toilet and bath, sala, dirty kitchen, storage area and furnishings (devastated by typhoon GLENDA) together with a good and potable water system coming from one of the springs for shower, etc,
9. The boundary pf the property is fully fenced with barb wire and plated with bamboo trees wth a spacing of 1 ½ meters apart.
BIR Zonal Values
Butucan RR Php285
Interior RR Php135
Latag RR PHp160
Interior RR Php90